If you are a musician and you haven’t tried Amazon Prime, now is the best time of year to get in! In celebration of Amazon Prime Day, you get a 30 Day Free Trial if you sign up before July 17th (5:00 PM PDT) here:
Sign up now to take advantage of Amazon Prime Day, where literally hundreds of thousands of deals are available, including great discounts on merch for musicians. Amazon Prime Day is starts July 16th. If you’re like us at Skonnie Music, every bit saved can be used to fund other music necessities.
Benefits for musicians (and everyone):
- PRIME MUSIC – 2 million songs (look for our band) ad-free
- Free 2 Day Shipping on tons of items
- Prime Video, with unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Audible Channels – unlimited listening
- Twitch Prime, with free game content each month
- Prime Photos, unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Prime Early Access, where you get 30 minute advance access to Lightening Deals
- Amazon First Reads – choose an early release book every month for free
- Great Amazon pricing on millions of items, delivered with the click of a mouse
One of the best Prime Day deals is a 4 MONTH Trial of Amazon Music Unlimited for under a buck ($.99). This is Amazon’s Music service rival to Spotify.
You get unlimited access to tens of millions of songs, with new releases from popular artists. Listen ad-free with unlimited skips. You can download for offline listening. I’m giving this a try with the 4 month trial here:
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Partner, so if you click on my links, I get credit that you signed up through me. I only promote services I really use myself and believe in. I started buying books from Amazon for school in (cough!) 1998, and have been a customer ever since.
Amazon offers amazing values every day of the year, but kicks it up 100 notches on Amazon Prime Day. Free 2 Day Shipping, great prices, win, win, win.